Wednesday 16 March 2011

let me think...

After a few years I discovered that I have a problem on the studies, and it's that I always left the work until last. Then I have low marks, and I don't know why I have all of these hateful grading, just thinking on the effort that I made to do all what I studied, futhermore after trying to go on to play music and painting...
After a few thoughts I could know that this fact isn't only unsuitable on my age, because I remembered the last year on March, when snowed on my town and it appeared unbelievable and all the folks where excited because we were in the middle of an exams' week and the power went off, after this we could realize how the electricity power station's company was taking a bath of gold with our money, and that they didn't do anything to improve their service...
But I couldn't realize when I linked my last idea with what is happening on Japan that could be brought in the extreme... Japan is a country with a very civilized society, with an economy importance which can shake the global economy just in a few seconds.
Japan is in a big crisis because of the tsunami which devastated a big part of the country, but I want to remember why I could link my idea with this fact. I thought how they felt in this big problem when I knew that a nuclear power station became crash, and that Tokyo was in a big trouble. It seems that the nuclear power station was in the same conditions like Chernobyl. That it wasn't trained to put up with a tsunami, but I think: 
When we are talking about human safety, we have to leave it for the last?
The nuclear power station was 50 years old and it wasn't renovated with any aspect...
Then, just let me think...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html

No comments: