Sunday 13 March 2011

A place that I remember fondly...

Last summer I went to cantabria with my parents on holidays, and one night I thought about done anything different. We were staying in a bungalow near the sea, and I decided to jump out by the window and stroll on the hills near the sea. 
There were attractive cliffs and the sky was the most peaceful sky that I have ever seen and the spirit of the grass moving like the wind relaxed my soul. The smooth moon light allowed me to see how beautiful the landscape was.
Watching the biggest sea of the world, the Atlantic Sea, I started to reflect about my life with the most calm situation that I ever lived, it was perfect...
After this, I met a pub near the beach with an old appearance where I drank a Judas beer to celebrate a change in my life...

2 comments:

claudia. said...

This photo tells me a lot. I imagine myself laying on the grass, feeling the wind, smelling the sea... amazing!!! ;)

Cheers! hha

AleixS said...

yeah, it's mine! of course! ajjaja )(joke)( I enjoyed a lot all t he landscape, it was really comfortable, and I tell you a secret: after this track, there was a couple discussing...
Not all what shines is gold... ;)
thank you for comment!