Wednesday 18 May 2011

A letter to Mr Ritch.

12 Bat Avenue
Oxford
11 April 2011
World Nuclear Association

Dear Mr Ritch,

I am a student from London who has been alarmed with all the problems related with the nuclear power station in Japan because I have som friends on Tokyo (near the crash).

Mye viewpoint about the nuclear power is pessimistic. I think we have to extinct this way to extract energy playing with nature. I would like to apply for the post of change it for an individual production of sun's energy.

I am writing in response to criticise the way they acted in the Japan's disaster. In my opinion, they had to act before, to get a better security rules and to take it seriously. They had to take it like their son was there! They h ad to know what was the essential for all these families and act in the best way...

Now we have to get it seriously, put serious rules which could think in any possibility and use it for a devate to extinct this power extracts.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Joan Pujol

No comments: