Saturday 21 May 2011

My English COMPETENCE in 2010




I chose these two evidences because I think that they tell what's about my personal character, what interests me, and how I defend it in front of people.
There are lots of evidences which make increase my level of English, but I chose this oral presentation because it's what I feel! It's just what interests me, and also the presentation it's a real evidence about how I defend myself in English (I didn't prepared for a long time... I think that I have been working on it 20 minutes...).
Then, the writing evidence is just what I think about life, how I can face up the aims that I put, and also it's just a bit of reflection which helped me to increase my own level of love to the world...
I think it's one of the few posts that I didn't talked about the society's problems, the government corruption and the values lost on humanity... for this, I think it's nice to choose this one! ;D

I'm proud of the work that I got in this year... Thanks to all of us to read my posts!
See you soon!! :P

1 comment:

sguilana said...

hi Aleix :-)
I am very proud of your work too and your class contributions. You have made a good job and hope English is useful and a source of pleasure in the future from now on.
All the best,
s