Wednesday 18 May 2011

Life, human life...

How beautiful is the tree, keeping time to the wind's rythm... How nice is the sky, showing its waves of clouds...

LIFE IS strange, beautiful... unpredictable, disappointing... hopeless, frenzied... spirited, long...
Life are appearences, mistakes, truth, fights, moments, places, thougths, victories...

Life changes... adolescent's life is more than just a life... are lifes. And now, we know everybody, we think in change ALL, in eat the world, in become bigger than other have been...

What's the world changing for it? Nothing... Just a matter of thoughts...
We need to think that we'll be an excellent person... but there is no need to get it!
Only we can put ourself aims.

But how strange is having to decide our future. We had to fight hard to get all what we have nowadays, and sure most of us will have to fight more and more to get the high aims that we fixed.
It's a strange moment in our life, because all the adults tell us, the youth, that we are in the prime of life! Hah! How nice is to know that from the 25's on in it will become worst... But we don't become exasperated! ;D

It isn't time to regret! It's time to success! And we know that we are on difficult days to feel well... but that's life!

I thought in Be or not to Be, I thought in become somebody, or in change anybody... I felt, and I had to raise again... 

LIFE IS good, life is bad, life is work, life is sad...

Now we know that the group that ever have been united, will separate... It's a pitty, or it's strange... It's more than a moment, it's more than a place...

My reflection doesn't try to get sorrow. It's time to know that there is  beam from sun, between the branches of the big tree that we feed day after day...
Just to support my generation to get forces, to become strong, because we'll have to fight hard!

Nobody assure a future work, nobody assure a comfortable life, nobody assure oure beam of light... BUT, if we don't see these beams, who will see it?

Just time to WAKE UP...


5 comments:

Pep C.J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pep C.J said...

First of all and I am not kidding... I think that our philosophic class affected you! XD
I think that we love philosophy! I hope that this matter will help us during our lifes!

Somebody in the pass say.
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

But I always prefer:
I am the master of my soul,
I am the caption of my fate.

AleixS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AleixS said...

nice comment! ;D

we had to work hard, eh Joe?

See you soon! ;)

Paigan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.