Monday 16 May 2011

WHAT I think about my future...

In last months, teachers became to reflect their thinks about our future... About what we will have to face up and about the problems of this country.

I also want to make a reflection.
In Spain, the last year the number of unemployed persons have increased up.
The morality have been extinct in politics.
The world started a big revolution of oil war and news only only hide the real problems.
Society brings more stress to a person who has more hard the way to find work.

 (...)

IT'S THE MOMENT, people! It's just the moment to say a thing:
- Respect us, the students. Just for the effort that we are doing seeing all this bad conditions and puting up with all of this. I just ask for a right! I want to study in a University with equality for the Professional formation studies and in equality from the boys that decided to start work in the 16.
I want a future, and for this I'm fighing now!

Why the government decided to increase up the taxes of University with their credits? Why I will have a bad quality of teachers?

Like the people shouted in the demonstrations in front of the University of Girona: "Where is the money of the real state company boom?!"

The world is changing, for worst...
It's a pitty because now we are just in a critic point which could change the population's mind... Now, regret the power we gave to the politicians and face up the problem...

No comments: