Friday 6 May 2011

Professions which are dying...


A.:  Hi Mr. Willson. A few days ago we talked at school about professions which are dying out and I thought of you!. Can you explain me what the good old days of a shepherd were like, please?

Mr.: Yeah, of course! But first I want to tell you that you are an arrogant boy!. What do you mean with sheppering is dying out?!

A.: Aaah...

Mr.: Yeah, don't worry. In fact, you aren't wrong. The work is going worst from day to day. Afterwards, the industry is taking up all our benefits and nowadays we can't compete with these big factories!

A.: Yeah, but you are working on it yet. Why is that?

Mr.: Young boy... You don't know what life teaches you. When a person is old and all his life had been working on a job, he can't change it! Fate is written...

A.: Ahm... yeah...

Mr.: But don't think about it. I'm happy about my decision. Now I can feel the small facts on life whih make it more beautiful!

A.: Thanks for this reflection!
I hope that it will get better. See you!

Mr.: Come whenever you want! Door is open for you!

No comments: